Learn Marketing Planning in 25 minutes
This SOSTAC marketing plan course is available on CD ROM and Online
This package contains:
- Marketing Planning tutorials with audio covering the SOSTAC planning model stages which will help in writing a marketing plan.
- SOSTAC Marketing Plan template (42 pages)
- Interviews with leading marketing experts giving their insight into creating a Marketing Plan
- Marketing Planning Glossary
|Click to view a FREE online marketing course tutorial|
|Click to view sample of marketing plan template|
The SOSTAC Planning System is one of the most powerful planning systems ever developed. Simple but extremely effective, as it contains all the ingredients vital for the perfect marketing plan. Whether a blue chip, like IBM and BT, or small business, professionals who discover SOSTAC Planning System embrace it for life. Why?
This method will help you to create, write and develop your marketing plan by breaking down into six elements: Situation analysis, Objectives, Strategy, Tactics, Action and Control
Within 25 minutes you will grasp the details of it. Then after that you start to refine your planning skills as you draft your SOSTAC plan. The Planning Templates are a set of forms which take you step by step through the details of a perfect plan. World gurus and top marketing directors acknowledge SOSTAC as a very effective planning system which youll very quickly be able to use again and again whether for business plans, marketing plans or even your own personal life plans. International organisations like it as it provides an easy and consistent template for all plans.
You can become an expert in writing marketing plans using SOSTAC planner in a variety of situations from main stream marketing plans to marketing communications plans to specific marketing communications tools to eMarketing plans.
Marketing Planning is a vital process. This course describes the process by breaking it down into six elements: Situation analysis, Objectives, Strategy, Tactics, Action and Control. This is known as the SOSTAC planning model.
- Understand the reasons for planning and grasp the relationship between corporate and marketing planning.
- Conduct a full analysis of your organizational performance in your business environment.
- Differentiate between effective and ineffective objectives and understand what is meant by strategy.
- Create and develop a marketing plan – tactics, action plans and controls.
- Identify the individual elements of the SOSTAC planning model.
- Demonstrate a familiarity with a range of real world applications of SOSTAC.
Delivery methodOnline, CD
“SOSTAC is a system for going through the steps and building a marketing plan.”
Professor Philip Kotler
“SOSTAC is a great approach for anyone going ahead and building a marketing plan.”
Sam Howe, Director of CATV Marketing Southwestern Bell
“We use SOSTAC within our own marketing planning.”
John Leftwich, European Marketing Director, Microsoft
“I think SOSTAC is very good in terms of identifying, if you like, major component parts of what you’re doing in marketing.”
Peter Liney, Marketing Manager, BA